PlexTrac — a fast growing start-up looking to scale its team and platform capabilities — is seeking a Human Resources Manager. The Human Resource Manager will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) for the company including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
PlexTrac, Inc. is a cybersecurity company on a mission to empower security teams to identify and eliminate the biggest threats to their environments. The PlexTrac platform enables the automated reporting and tracking of cybersecurity risks and allows for enhanced collaboration across the enterprise. PlexTrac takes purple teaming to the next level and is changing the paradigm around continuous security assessment and validation. This innovative approach has allowed PlexTrac to gain significant traction among companies and teams of all sizes, including several of the Fortune 500.
- Develop and implement a best-in-class HR function in line with strategic business objectives
- Partner with leadership and hiring managers to develop and refine hiring processes, ensuring an exceptional candidate experience while achieving hiring goals
- Participate in policy creation and updates
- Work closely with the Financial Controller and Brand Manager to ensure human resources are being leveraged to support the business and cultural goals of the organization.
- Act as an ambassador for company values internally and externally
- Refine employee onboarding processes to ensure a seamless candidate experience
- Prioritize diversity, equity, and belonging throughout all departments, recruiting, and HR initiatives
- Draft and post job descriptions, managing careers page and external postings
- Implement systems, policies, and procedures to streamline HR workflows
- Foster an environment for continuous learning, providing opportunities for continued growth and development
- Implement engaging employee programs for in-person and fully remote employees
- Create and refine performance review process
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits; research and propose competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Serve as a partner for hiring managers and senior leaders, providing training and programming resources (interviewing, first time managers, etc.)
- Manage all benefits offerings, including open enrollment
- Partner with legal counsel to ensure compliance in all areas (including local, state, and federal requirements)
- Own relationships with vendors and agency partners
- Oversee and work with closely with management and employees in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- Manage and securely maintain all employee files, contracts, legal documents, and other confidential records
- Lead additional projects and initiatives, as needed
- 3-5+ years of experience leading HR and Recruiting in a startup environment (experience with a distributed workforce highly preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business (Human Resources Management, Business Administration, etc.) or equivalent experience
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting for technical and non-technical roles in a highly competitive environment
- Human Resources certification (SPHR) highly preferred
- Demonstrated foundation in all HR practice areas, including employee relations, recruiting, compensation, DEI/EEO, learning and development, and organizational development
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Highest level of attention to detail, upholding discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to remain organized with strong time-management skills in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Proven understanding of best-in-class recruiting practices with a commitment to continuous learning
- Prior experience navigating employment law and partnering with legal counsel
- Demonstrated planning, budgeting, and presentation skills with C-level executives
- Servant leadership mentality
- Flexible and adaptable
PlexTrac Mission and Culture
PlexTrac’s mission is to empower and equip every security professional to identify and accomplish the right security work. PlexTrac is culturally a mission-oriented organization, by which we mean that we seek to make the lives of our customers better knowing that their improved efficiency and effectiveness has a direct impact on the security of our world. Likewise, we seek to improve the lives of our employees by creating a workplace in which they can flourish professionally and personally. We are flexible, creative, collaborative, detail oriented, humble, hard workers who practice what we preach. Those attributes in our team members lead to and are rewarded with a fast-paced, never boring, fun loving work environment — whether we are physically or virtually present with one another.
Our core values describe us as humans and living into them is how we define success.
- Integrity with transparency
- Be humble and approachable
- Accountability starts with me
- Service drive profits
- Aggressive innovation
- Keep it simple
- Be flexible
- Gritty perseverance